At RoamsysNext, the difference between making good software and making great software, is our people. To expand our international team, we are looking for a highly accurate and reliable person to support our development team.
You’ll be joining a highly supportive, growing team of web developers and telecommunication experts working on creative projects and products.We are looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative environment.
- Collaboration in the development of Java-based web applications
- Programming of frontends and optimisation for different platforms and devices
- You will use the latest Java technologies, frameworks, and tools
- Implementation of web projects from analysis to rollout
- Your technology skills enable you to help develop innovative applications
You are the right person for us if you
- have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification or will complete it soon
- are looking for an innovative Bachelor or Master project
- want to work in a team of Java professionals
- want to use state-of-the-art technologies based on Java and Open Source
- have good analytical thinking, creativity ,and initiative
- have or want to gain project experience with agile methods such as Scrum
- have a work permit for Luxembourg
What technology stack can you expect from us?
- IDE: Eclipse and NetBeans
- Build tools: Maven, npm and Grunt
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Source code control: Git
- Web server / application server: Spring Boot, Tomcat, Nginx
- Java: Spring, JPA, Vaadin, GWT
- Databases: MySQL / MariaDB, MongoDB
- Unit tests: JUnit, Cypress
What we offer
Our office is open, highly collaborative, and yes, fun! To support you at work we offer free coffee and tea, flexitime, up to 30 days holidays, luncheon vouchers and a competitive salary. Parental leave models are strongly encouraged, and we offer all employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
RoamsysNext provides web-based software to all the major mobile network operators in the world. With more than 160 global customers (including Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Telefonica) and a highly successful business model we help our customers to connect to partner networks and simplify processes as well as making their networks more secure. In addition to mobile roaming, we are currently expanding into the renewable energy and fintech sectors.
Find out more at roamsys-next.com.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English for the attention of our CEO Michael Grasmück (email@example.com).