At RoamsysNext, the difference between making good software and making great software, is our people. To expand our international team, we are looking for a highly accurate and reliable person to support our development team.
You’ll be joining a highly supportive, growing team of web developers and telecommunication experts working on creative projects and products.We are looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative environment.
- Design and development of Java Enterprise applications
- Design and programming of high-quality web frontends incl. optimisation for different platforms and devices
- Use of the latest Java technologies, frameworks, and tools
- Implementation from analysis to rollout
- Thanks to your many years of experience and the technology skills you have already acquired, you are able to find simple solutions to complex problems and implement them in a team
You are the right person for us if you
- have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- already have several years of professional and/or project experience
- are a team player
- have experience with agile methods such as Scrum
- want to be part of a team of Java EE professionals
- want to use state-of-the-art technologies based on Java and Open Source
- have good analytical thinking, creativity, and initiative
- have a work permit for Luxembourg
We expect knowledge in the following technologies
- IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ
- Build tools: Maven
- Continuous integration: Jenkins
- Source code control: Git
- Web server/application server: Spring Boot, Tomcat
- Java: Spring, JPA, Vaadin
- Databases: MySQL/MariaDB
- Unit tests: JUnit
Knowledge of the following technologies would be an advantage
- Programming languages: JPQL, HTML, CSS, XSLT
- Build tools: npm, Grunt
- Web server/application server: JBoss, Nginx
- Java: GWT
- Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Unit tests: Cypress
What we offer
Our office is open, highly collaborative, and yes, fun! To support you at work we offer free coffee and tea, flexitime, up to 30 days holidays, luncheon vouchers and a competitive salary. Parental leave models are strongly encouraged, and we offer all employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
RoamsysNext provides web-based software to all the major mobile network operators in the world. With more than 160 global customers (including Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Telefonica) and a highly successful business model we help our customers to connect to partner networks and simplify processes as well as making their networks more secure. In addition to mobile roaming, we are currently expanding into the renewable energy and fintech sectors.
Find out more at roamsys-next.com.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English for the attention of our CEO Michael Grasmück (email@example.com).