At RoamsysNext, the difference between making good software and making great software, is our people. As we are constantly seeking for new markets, partners, and business opportunities, we are looking for a sales expert to further boost our growing process. The position requires a profound knowledge not only of the most common sales approaches but the telecommunications industry, too.
We are therefore looking for an experienced sales executive with at least five years of experience. With this position you will have a major impact on the future of the company, so we are seeking a mature and self-driven person that is able to handle the responsibility with motivation and care.
What we offer in return is not only a young and international team, but also flexible working hours, a competitive salary, and a collaborative environment. Extensive trainings on our product will be provided.
- Engage with potential / current customers to raise interest in RoamsysNext’ products and services
- Attract new customers / leads and further expand our international client base
- Add an additional perspective to our sales approach
- Account management for selected clients
- Fluent in English is a must, German, French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Excellent network in the telecommunications industry, preferably within roaming
- At least five years of experience as a sales executive and/or as a roaming manager
- Collaborative and eager to work in a team
- Highly motivated and self-driven
RoamsysNext provides web-based software to all the major mobile network operators in the world. With more than 160 global customers (including Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Telefonica) and a highly successful business model we help our customers to connect to partner networks and simplify processes as well as making their networks more secure. Find out more at roamsys-next.com.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English for the attention of our CEO Michael Grasmück (firstname.lastname@example.org).